From December 17 to December 23, 121,000 procurement messages worth UAH 21.6 billion were published in the Prozorro system. Ukravtodor and local authorities ordered repairs of roads and bridges worth UAH 2 billion, or 9% of all weekly purchases. The largest contracts totaling UAH 880 million were received by Onur group companies for repairs in the Lviv and Poltava regions, which were not occupied and where there was no significant damage, write Our money.
By the end of the year, sharply the number of smaller purchases increased, customers increased the number of concluded contracts by 20% over the week. And on these purchases, in the struggle for relatively small amounts, sparks are more powerful than on Ukravtodor's long-determined purchases.
For example, an interesting story unfolded on the purchase of road salt for UAH 16.5 million by the utility company Vinnytsia Track Administration with truck delivery to the customer. And even before the auction, deviations began here, appeals to the Antimonopoly Committee, during which it turned out:
- The customer demanded that they bring him salt without packaging (in bulk), ground with grains up to 4.0 mm (over 4.0 mm – no more than 15%), with an anti-caking additive (up to 150 g/t). One of the participants of Reliable Transport Company LLC submitted a certificate for its salt from a Turkish manufacturer, which did not contain an anti-caking agent at all. And then the customer decided: “Well, we actually didn’t demand very strictly that the supplied salt clearly met our requirements, we actually didn’t require a single document to confirm the salt’s compliance, the supplier’s word of honor was enough that he would eventually bring something , what do you need. And we didn't require a certificate, so it doesn't matter what is written there. Let it be.”
- The customer said that he did not see in the model charter of one of the complaining firms, Salz LLC, its activities. And he ignored the decision of the founder of the company provided as part of the tender offer, in which all the necessary KVEDs were indicated. But when it came to considering the charter of the Reliable Transport Company, which also did not indicate the types of activities, this time the customer found in its TP another document, extracting from the EDRPOU, in which these types were indicated. And he allowed it.
- The customer demanded that the salt be delivered to its train by car, and demanded that the participants confirm the availability of the appropriate “technological complex of machines and mechanisms.” But it turned out that he did not demand that there must be a truck in this complex. Therefore, he allowed the same Reliable Transport Company LLC to participate in the auction, which reported the presence of three Porsche Macan and Porsche Cayenne cars, one grain car, laptops and a printer. Nenuash, one and a half thousand tons of salt can be transported on a Porsche))) Although, in fact, you can order the services of carriers. And therefore, the requirement to have some kind of vehicles is generally far-fetched.
As a result of appeals, four companies came to the auction, two of which won the right to bargain at the auction because of the AMCU. They fell very well in price – from UAH 16.5 to 13.6 million. But then one of these firms did not confirm its victory in the auction and must forfeit its bank guarantee of 165,000 hryvnias. The second complainant was rejected due to failure to provide documents under Article 17. Both companies offered Turkish salt.
In the end, Zio Sport LLC was recognized as the winner, whose participation was not appealed by anyone. The company provided a document dated November 2021 on cooperation with Costanza LLC, which is the official dealer of Artemsoli. This plant was fired upon by rockets and stopped working in the spring of 2022. Therefore, in Ukrainian stores, cheap Ukrainian salt was replaced by more expensive Turkey and Georgia.
But, perhaps, in some warehouses there are leftovers stored at last year's prices. Or maybe not. Since Vinnitsa ordered one and a half thousand tons, this is really a lot. Therefore, it is still a big question what will actually be brought to the Vinnytsia vouchers, which did not require a clear confirmation of the quality of the delivered goods.
Zio Sport LLC belongs to the Lviv entrepreneur Igor Zyubrik. A few years ago, he was even put under arrest on suspicion of selling low-quality sand mixture for sprinkling roads in his native Lviv. Also, Zyubrik’s firms were involved in cases of selling goods to Ukrzaliznytsia at a 30% inflated price. But in the end, all this faded away and Zyubrik continues his activities.
The cost of Artemiv salt from Zio Sport for Vinnitsa residents was UAH 11,280 per ton including delivery. Of this amount, UAH 2,280 will be used for road delivery to the customer. The cost of salt at the place of unloading from the railway will be UAH 9,000 per ton. Which in principle is not super overpriced. Prozorro now has a lot of deals around this price.
But there are also cheaper ones. The aforementioned Kostanza sold UAH 1.8 million worth of salt to Avtodor residents of Kalush (Ivano-Frankivsk region) precisely from Artyomsol’s warehouse balances at UAH 10,700 per ton along with truck delivery to the customer. This is only half a thousand hryvnias cheaper than the Vinnytsia price of Costanza's partners. But see what fierce battles are for margin crumbs. The business survives as best it can on such small purchases. And some customers are spinning around to form not very large margins by the standards of some kind of Energoatom or Ukravtodor.
Top 10 largest purchases last week
Customer mln. Contractor Subject of the transaction
1. JSC Ukrtransnafta 1216.19 Naftogaz Trading Europe AG Diesel fuel EN590 B(0) grade Е» or equivalent grade “E” with limiting filtration temperature RU-2022-12-19-021142-a-a1
2. PrJSC “Ukrhydroenergo” 503.01 LLC Npp Energo-Plus Europe Acquisition of the excitation system G1-G4, G13-G16 of the Kyiv HPP of the branch “Cascade of Kyiv HPPs and PSP” UA-2022-12-21-018530-a-c1
3. Highway service in the Lviv region 479.93 Onur Construction International LLC Overhaul of the public highway M-12 Stryi – Ternopil – Kropyvnytskyi – Znamenka (via Vinnytsia) on the section km 0+000 – km 44+230 , Lviv region. Adjustment. Additional robots. UA-2022-12-21-021461-a-a1
4. Road service in the Poltava region 362.53 Representative office “Onur taahhut tasimacilik insaat ticaret ve sanayi anonim sirketi” Construction of the Kobelyaki bypass on the section km 114 + 000 – km 116 + 501 with the state car Tsarichanka-Kobelyaki-Reshetilovka, Poltava region ( Supplementary Agreement to Contract for the Procurement of Works No. 12-03-19 dated February 25, 2019) UA-2022-12-21-012797-a-c1
5. Lviv municipal motor transport enterprise No. 1 285.85 Bioetalon LLC diesel fuel EURO-5 UA-2022-10-18-010303-a-a1
6. PrJSC “Ukrhydroenergo” 232.72 “Nyutek engineering” Limited liability company Services for the protection of objects of the GPU “Poltavesodobycha”. Security Police UA-2022-12-22-017222-a-c1
7. SE NNEGC Energoatom 231.83 PrJSC «SNPO»Impulse» Software packages for managing production processes RU-2022-12-21-018679-a-a1
8. Branch “Center of Transport Logistics” PJSC “Ukrainian Railway” 229.94 Brand Rock Sp.z o.o. Freight wagons with a gauge of 1435 mm (tanks) RU-2022-12-22-013052-a-a1
9. LLC “Operator of the gas transmission system of Ukraine” 148.17 LLC “Trading House “Trubostal” Pipe fittings UA-2022-11-03-013666-a-b1
10. SE NNEGC Energoatom 164.17 Vúez, a.s. Equipment for an additional pressure relief line from the primary circuit for power units No. 1,2 of OP RNPP RU-2022-12-22-014877-a-c1
Yuri Nikolov, translation Skelet.Info
The Regional State Administration did not even allow the cartelist from Ukravtodor to touch hundreds of millions for the maintenance of roads in his estate
The firm of the Odessa ex-deputy appears in the case of misappropriation of funds from Ukravtodor